1 December 2021, 15:00 - 18:00
Enabling nature-based health and social care through knowledge alliances
Join GoGreenRoutes coordinator, Tadhg MacIntyre, for the next Connecting Nature Enterprise Platform event 'Enabling nature-based health and social care through knowledge alliances'. The event is the launch of Green4C International which is supported by the Connecting Nature Enterprise Platform Sustainable Forestry and NBS for Health and Wellbeing Communities.
It is a unique opportunity to e-meet some of the leading experts of the social agriculture, forestry and health sectors, to discuss Nature-based Health and Social Care.
Date: 1st December 2021
Time: 3 – 6pm CET
Speakers and guests:
- Colm O'Driscoll - Connecting Nature Enterprise Platform Ambassador for Sustainable Forestry, Etifor | Valuing Nature
- Prof. Davide Pettenella (Green4C Scientific Coordinator, University of Padova)
- Dr. Rik De Vreese - (Coordinator H2020 ClearingHouse, European Forest Institute)
- Matthias Braubach – (Urban Health Equity at the WHO European Centre for Environment and Health)
- Dr. Matilda Van Den Bosch (Trained Physician and Associated Researcher, Barcelona Institute of Global Health)
- Dr. Tadhg MacIntyre - (Coordinator H2020 GoGreenRoutes, Maynooth University)
- Dr. Matthew White - (Senior Scientist in Environmental Psychology, University of Vienna Cognitive Science Hub)
- Nicole Prop - Green Care Austria
- Siobhan McQuaid - Connecting Nature Coordinator, Trinity College Dublin
- Shirley Gleeson - Ecowellness Consulting and Connecting Nature Enterprise Platform Ambassador for Health and Well-being
- Michéal Connors - The Natural Academy , UK BSc in Applied Economics, is a qualified psychotherapist, supervisor, further education lecturer, mountain leader and Wild Mind practitioner.
- Ray Burke - Active Connections, Ireland Adventure Therapy for youth in Ireland, Social Enterprise.
- Dr Lymarie Rodriguez Morales - University of Wales Trinity Saint David (Lecturer in Psychology) and Small Wood Wales (Wellbeing Practitioner).
- Nevin J. Harper - Phd, RCC (registered clinical counselor)Professor, Faculty of Human & Social Development, University of Victoria. Instructor Examiner, Outdoor Council of Canada.